INSTALL KIT AVAILABLE
All our doors are easy to install. Our
installation kit makes installation
easy or we have crews to install
We do all the work from start
We travel anywhere.
The job is done right.
INSTALLATION KIT: INSTALLATION BY CUSTOMER / CONTRACTOR
- Schweiss Provides you with step-by-step procedures on how to install your Bifold
Door. Installing the door yourself can cut costs. Many customers choose to install
their own doors. We also have phone support service to answer any questions you
may have during installation. You may also have a qualified local contractor install
your door. All of our Bifold Doors are shipped fully assembled. We provide all
necessary hardware for installation.
FACTORY INSTALLATION AVAILABLE:
- We have our own crews travel to the job site. Schweiss does a "Turnkey Job!"
- When Schweiss installs, we deliver the door to the job site.
- Schweiss has its own crews to install your door. We deliver the door and
completely hang it so it's fully operating when we're done.
- We charge for the installation and mileage costs.
- Call for rates.
ON SITE SUPERVISOR AVAILABLE:
- Install representatives from Schweiss will supervise the assembly and
installation of your door.
- We have an on-site supervisor to take you through each step of installation.
- This saves money and ensures proper installation.
FINAL INSPECTION SERVICE AVAILABLE: STARTUP SERVICES AVAILABLE
- If you choose to install the door yourself, or for any other reason, we can provide a
Schweiss installer to completely check your installation job to make sure the door
is installed and operating properly. We also can provide a qualified Schweiss
service representative to perform startup services and to train owners and
maintenance personnel as specified below:
- Test and adjust controls and safety items.
- Inspect operating hardware items, leaving doors safe and in proper operating
- Review with the owner the information in the installation and maintenance manuals.
- Train owners, maintenance personnel on procedures and schedules related
to startup and shut down, operating, troubleshooting, servicing and
Everything comes complete on the
doors except the outside sheeting!
• Electric Power Unit
• All Electric Switches
• Hardware to Hang
• Installation Instructions
(Easy to Follow)
"We guarantee that our 'Automatic
Bifold Door' will fit your clear
opening and lose no headroom."