SCHWEISS HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT
- Operates two heavy-duty lift cylinders.
- Self-contained electric / hydraulic power unit comes
from the factory fully assembled and ready to operate.
- Each unit comes pre-wired and factory tested, complete with a 24 V.A.C. control system.
- Each power unit has an oil reservoir (4 or 8 gal.), and a direct drive motor to the hydraulic pump protected
by an oil filter(standard on all models) complete with gauges.
PLACEMENT OF THE POWER UNIT
"A great feature on the Schweiss power units"
We furnish a universal bracket on all power units which allows you to position the hydraulic power unit anywhere within your building, keeping the inside appearance of your hangar, workshop, or warehouse clean and neat looking. It also keeps you from hearing the pump motor run. Placement is not restricted to just-by-the-door opening.
UNIVERSAL BRACKETS LISTED BELOW:
1. Wall mounting brackets - keeps the floor area free and clear.
2. Floor mount stand is self-contained and can be easily moved and placed.
WHAT MAKES OUR POWER UNIT STAND OUT FROM OTHER MODELS ON THE MARKET?
- The commercial grade electrical system... The electric control box!
- Not only pre-wired for easy installation, it also comes complete with reversing contactor and a terminal strip, providing a low voltage interface for easy, safe installation of electric add-ons such as remote controls, photo eyes, safety edges, warning lights and horn and entrance lights.
- The electrical add-ons can be included at the time of purchase, or installed at a later date, because Schweiss
has a COMPLETE electrical system setup to handle all the bells and whistles.
- When doors are wired with a switch that turns the motor on first, you then have to activate the manual control valve to get the door to operate either direction. And lastly you MUST turn the motor switch OFF.
SCHWEISS DOES NOT USE A LOW END ELECTRICAL SYSTEM. ALL SCHWEISS POWER
UNITS ARE READY TO WORK. THEY EVEN HAVE THEIR OWN TEST CORD FOR EASY
INSTALLATION OF YOUR DOOR. CONVENIENT FOR THE CUSTOMER INSTALLING HIS OWN DOOR.
OIL FILTER... CLEAN OIL IS IMPORTANT - LONGER PUMP LIFE
- Each pump system has a protective screen filtering system standard.
- T-Series power units come with oil filters.
DEAD MAN CONTROL STATION ONE STEP OPERATION
A simple touch of the button lets you open/close/stop your door at any height. The motor automatically stops when you take your finger off the control station. Control station is pre-wired for low voltage.
ELECTRIC MOTOR 220 VOLT - 2 H.P. OR 5 H.P.
- We provide ample H.P. so you can stop your door at any position and change direction without lack of power.
- Motor sizes are 2 H.P. - 5 H.P. Each door has its own requirements.
- Motors are factory wired with high starting torque, reversible, continuous duty, Class A insulated, complying with NEMA MG 1. Sized to start, accelerate, and operate door in either direction, from any position and sized to lift your door for many revolutions for years to come.
- All electrical motors are fused and overload protected.
- Voltage requirements.
- We offer 220 volt single phase or 3 phase units.
ELECTRICAL HEAVY-DUTY SAFETY DISCONNECT - GREAT SAFETY FEATURE
Every door Schweiss manufactures is furnished with safety electrical disconnect. This completely disables the door for service, maintenance, and emergency backup operations. Mount the electrical disconnect so it is accessible from floor level.