Installation Kit: Installation by CUSTOMER / CONTRACTOR
• Schweiss Provides you with step-by-step procedures on how to install your Bi-Fold Door. Installing the door
yourself can cut costs. Many customers choose to install their own doors. We also have phone support service
to answer any questions you may have during installation. You may also have a qualified local contractor
install your door. All of our Bifold Doors are shipped fully assembled. We provide all necessary hardware for
Factory Installation Available:
• We have our own crews travel to the job site. Schweiss does a "Turnkey Job!"
• When Schweiss installs, we deliver the door to the job site.
• Schweiss has its own crews to install your door. We deliver the door and completely hang it so it's fully
operating when we're done.
• We charge for the installation and mileage costs.
• Call for rates.
On-Site Supervisor Available:
• Install representatives from Schweiss will supervise the assembly and installation of your door.
• We have an on-site supervisor to take you through each step of installation.
• This saves money and ensures proper installation.
Final Inspection Service Available: Startup Services Available
• If you choose to install the door yourself, or for any other reason, we can provide a Schweiss installer to
completely check your installation job to make sure the door is installed and operating properly. We also can
provide a qualified Schweiss service representative to perform startup services and to train owners and
maintenance personnel as specified below:
1. Test and adjust controls and safety items.
2. Inspect operating hardware items, leaving doors safe and in proper operating condition.
3. Review with the owner the information in the installation and maintenance manuals.
4. Train owners, maintenance personnel on procedures and schedules related to startup and shut down,
operating, troubleshooting, servicing and preventative maintenance.
WARRANTY - 7 YEARS ON MATERIAL & WORKMANSHIP
• In addition to the specified warranty, the door manufacturer shall warrant the original electric motor for
a period of seven years against defects.
Freight, Delivery and Lead Time
• We ship anywhere. Best rates in the industry!
• Schweiss delivers materials and products in manufacturer's labeled protective packages.
• We ship our doors on our own flatbed. We can also ship common carrier.
• Overseas freight rates available. Call for freight rates.
• Normal lead time is 3 to 5 weeks from the day the order is placed. Call factory for exact shipping date.
WE TRAVEL ANYWHERE!
WE'LL ASSIST YOU - WHY?
• To make absolutely CERTAIN that the Schweiss door you order will fit your clear opening perfectly, and that it
COMPLIMENTS your total building. Available are the door weights, loading, hinge locations, A1 through A6
spec sheets and virtually every fine detail needed for your decision. Also with shop drawings to assure you
that your door fits your new or existing building. We encourage your questions! Call (800)-746-8273.