Electric Control Box
Remote Receiver Box
Hydraulic Gear Driven Pump
Counter Balance Valve
Oil Level Gauge
2-Speed Valve - Optional
The Auxiliary pump in the tank will raise and lower the door with a handheld drill. If you arrive at your door and the battery is dead, now you have the option to use a cordless drill to open or close the door!
Guess What - There's another back-up on standby! Grab a cordless drill and run the door up!
Let's say you go to raise your door in an emergency with the battery backup only
to find out the battery is dead . . . Now what?
Highly unlikely. But for some reason the hydraulic gear pump motor took a puke.
When you order the Battery Back-up System, it comes with its own gear-driven auxiliary pump.
The Backup Systems ensure that you can get your door open or closed under most conditions.
The continuous rubber seal can be used at the top of door hinges to prevent flow of moisture into the door or building. Length needed depends on door width
( Custom widths available )
Doorframe seals against the subframe weather strip
Doorframe and weather strip seals against the subframe
48”x120” Extreme Insulation Panel - 1 7/8” Thick - Qty. will vary with door size
All of our automatic Hydraulic Doors are easy to insulate with blanket, foil or hard board fitted between the doorframe members. The thicker the doorframes, the more insulation you can apply. You can also place the insulation between the doorframe and the outside sheeting.
• You can place the insulation between the door frame and the outside sheeting.
• You can place it between the door frame members.
• The thicker the door frames, the more insulation you can apply, for a better R factor.
4”x72” Blanket Insulation with Vinyl Backing - 20' or 30' lengths - Qty. will vary with door size
To give your door a finished look on the inside, we offer an inside liner kit for doing only the inside bottom half or the entire inside frame.
• When installing a door on an existing building, try to match the door sheeting with the building sheeting or substitute other materials.
• The same sheeting used on the exterior of your building can be applied vertically to the hydraulic door.
• We can provide a self-drilling tec screw with a neoprene washer to apply any type of sheeting to your doorframe. We offer special color screws to match your sheeting.
• External Door Sheeting & Trims.
• Wainscot & Trims.
• Color: Many Colors to Pick From... Your Choice.
• Inside Liner Sheeting Doors may be finished off in the inside --Lined with sheeting.
• Alternate Exterior Siding / Skins
|Style Side Flashing||ft.|
• Commercial grade.
• Sizes are 36" x 48"
• All windows have screens and slide open.
• Many other sizes available.
• Windows may be placed at any height or location.
• Allows plenty of natural light into your building.
• Specialty windows are catching on fast.
They really sharpen the appearance of your
door and building project. They can be made
to mirror the rest of the building structure,
and adds a neat appearance.
Any size, quantity and placement.
Insulated / screens / sliders.
Schweiss Stocks These Sizes:
• 4' x 2' - ( Sliding or Fixed )
• 4' x 3' - ( Sliding or Fixed )
* Other window sizes are custom ordered
We build the walkdoor framework into the
Bifold or Hydraulic door. We use factory aluminum
or steel walkdoors of your choice. All walkdoors
have a keyed cylinder lock. Also available is
keying multiple doors with a master key.
We offer a 16" x 16" window within the
walk door. Also we can paint the walkdoor
to match the building.
• Walkdoor - quantity / placement - your choice
• Walkdoor - insulated / with windows
• Walkdoor - keyed lockset / master keyed
• Walkdoor - frames only
• Walkdoor - safety hinges
The walkdoors feature saves indoor building space and keeps all openings in one area. We build the walkdoor framework into the bifold door. We use factory aluminum or steel walkdoors of your choice. All walkdoors have a keyed cylinder lock. Also available is keying multiple doors with a master key. We offer a 16 x 16 window within the walkdoor. Also we can paint the walkdoor to match the building.
• Walkdoors may be placed on either end of hydraulic door, or both.
• Usually on the same side as the hydraulic up/stop/down switch.
• Walkdoors always swing to inside of hydraulic door.
Schweiss Stocks These Sizes:
• 38 9/16" x 60"
• 38 9/16" x 65"
• 38 9/16" x 68"
• 38 9/16" x 71 3/4"
• 38 9/16" x 80 29/32"
Stops door operation when an obstruction breaks the light beam. Electric photo eye sensors are mounted near floor level used to prevent or stop the door from closing when an obstruction breaks the detection beam. ALL doors installed on residential garages must be equipped with an electric photo eye!
Stops and reverses door travel upon contact. Electrical sensing switch along bottom of door to stop door if it comes incontact with an obstruction, door will then reverse to a fully open position. Safety edge must be capable of protecting the entire width of the door opening.
Lights up the doorway when entering the building. Lights up the doorway entrance when activating the door with a remote control system. (Very Nice Feature) Lights can be positioned anywhere...
Example: On the inside of the door frame, the light will provide extra lighting directly under the door when door is in the wide open position. Custom feature that gives you more lighting.
Alerts persons in the area during door operation. This feature is designed to alert persons in the area of the door that the door is operating. When the door operator activates the door, a warning light rotates and a horn sounds. This feature is especially recommended for doors that will be equipped with radio controls or other remote features.
Magnetic Walkdoor Switch
3-button constant contact dead man switch, which prevents operator from leaving control panel while door is in motion, either up or down. With this type of switch the door will not move in either direction unless the operator is pressing either "Up" or "Down" button. When the operator takes his hand off the up /down button, it will stop the opening or closing of the door in any midpoint position. The motor will automatically stop when the door reaches either the full open or closed position.
Push Button Station
4 Amp Glass Fuse