• All of our doors are F.O.B. Fairfax, MN
• Schweiss delivers materials and products in manufacturer's labeled protective packages
• We ship out doors on semi flatbed trucks.
• We can ship common carrier
• Call for freight rates (overseas freight rates available)
Note: Because we care, we insist each owner inspect each door upon delivery for damage.
• Have contractors store the sheets, panels, components
and other manufactured items so that they will not be
damaged or deformed
• Store metal sheets or panels so that water accumulations
will drain freely.
• Do not store sheets or panels in contact with other materials
which might cause staining.
Are you getting an all steel door?
• Schweiss has an all steel door frame
• All welded frame. Say no to wood!
• Add wood to a steel
• Fastened with small tec screws
Schweiss has more verticle door members
• Placed 6’ apart or less
Others verticle uprights
• Are up to 10’ apart...
Schweiss has more heavy-duty door hinges
• Greaseable hinges
• More supports holding your door in place
• No grease zerks
• Fewer verticle members
• Lighter & fewer hinges to support the door
Hydraulic Free Standing subframe
• Extra strong
• Self supporting
• Adds additional strength to the building structure
Schweiss red-power hydraulic pumps system
• Gear driven 1800 RPM
• Really quiet
• Designed for more power
• Best money can buy!
Other use friction pumps
• Lower quality
• Noisey! 3400 RPM!
Schweiss uses lift strap on their doors
• Faster opening
• Safer, smoother
• Minimum maintenance
Others offers outdated steel cable lift doors
• More maintenace
Schweiss freight rate
• Schweiss freight rates are the best!
• Deliver right to the jobsite
• Charge more $$ for freight
Schweiss door deposits
• Schweiss will accept and be more than happy with a single 25% deposit.
Don’t buy cheap... it may cost you more in the end!