- Simple Operation, a push of the button, and the quiet Red Power Hydraulics raise and close the door.
- Two Powerful cylinders with special bearings that open the doors fast with less moving parts
- "One-Piece" All Steel Door frame, provides a canopy when in the open position
- Extra Strong, Self Supporting Subframe adds additional strength to the building structure
- Easy to insulate and install, makes for a weathertight door system!
- Very low maintenance. Schweiss offers the best, most reliable Hydraulic & Electrical System on the market
Look no further, you've come to the right place! At Schweiss, you have choices! We'll
help you choose the right door for your building. At Schweiss Doors, there are no
secrets, no hidden costs and best of all no hassles!
You can save thousands of dollars - that's right, thousands ! ! !
By contacting Schweiss doors before you build and by getting the door and buildings specs and other important information needed,
we can give you a quality and affordable hydraulic door system
A 90' x 20' Hydraulic Door
Go With...SCHWEISS A Name You Can Trust
See it OPEN!... CLICK HERE!
Save Thousands of Dollars!
- Only 6" of headroom required, so that means less building costs.
- Less Moving Parts = less maintenance!
- On-time delivery and no hidden tax or shipping costs.
- Powerful, yet simple design. Our hydraulic doors move smoothly between positions, due to the high-quality electric hydraulic pump system.
- Our One-Piece Hydraulic Doors come complete with built-in framework - so you benefit from easy installation, not to mention additional building strength!
- Spherical bearings reduce stresses on the cylinders at the pin points.
- Built-in safety features prevent your hydraulic door from closing unexpectedly.
- At Schweiss, we are careful to educate and inform our customers of all standard safety precautions.
- Security? No Problem! Auto locks are not just included, but actually built in to the door design itself.
Worry Free, All-Weather Friendly
- Pivots at the top, swinging open to create a shade canopy in front of your building.
- Air flow when you want it, seals weather tight when you don't!
Schweiss revolutionized Bifold Doors with the introduction of the Patented Lift Straps & Auto-Latches
Bifold Doors have been around for years, but thanks to
Schweiss Doors foresight, they are 100 times better now!
Calls are coming in from all styles of cable door owners asking
"Can you convert our cable-liftdoors to the 'Schweiss liftstraps and autolatches?'"
That's a strong statement! No matter the make, model or manufacturer of the door
they own, they can see the obvious -- Schweiss Liftstrap Bifold doors are a safer,
faster and better solution to cable doors.
Ninety-nine percent of the Schweiss bifold door customers are now demanding the
strong patented polyester lift straps. For years, bifold doors were lifted and lowered by
the slow and unsafe conventional means of outdated steel cables, that still have a tendency
to fray, overwrap and break.
Once you read their strong testimonials below, you'll ask yourself. . .
"Why would anyone ever consider purchasing an outdated cable door,
when Schweiss Doors is years ahead of the competition?"
Glass Cladding - It's More than a Door!
Twin 40'x40' Bifold Doors
Whats New in the Bifold Door World
- Everybody wants the door with the Lift Straps
- No More Cables & Pulleys
- Eliminates Adjustments
- Faster, Safer, Quieter & Longer Lasting than traditional cables
- 10 Year warranty
- Straps are Rated for 29,000 Lbs. each
Customers are LOVING THE DOORS WITH THE LIFT STRAPS
SCHWEISS found a way to use the straps on the Auto-Latches
- Introducing the "New Latch Strap"
- Pulls the door tight to your building.
- Weather tight seal.
- No more messy cables and clamps to deal with
BUY SCHWEISS New Style Auto Latches... with Remote Control
- More lift points mean a better safety factor
- Door folds in half giving it strength
- Clean look with the internal trusses
- Doors lift upward, not outward saving you space in front of your building
- Doors shed water in the open position due to the natural slope
- Proven design that keeps on working!
Schweiss Has Taken the Bifold Doors to a New Level